As a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, Redington Foundation in association with experts designed exclusive courses for rural Computer Science graduates .It offers the right practical experience and builds skills that lead to better career prospects in the IT industry.
Highlight of the Course:
- On site & Online Training Program with regular assignments
- Well Equipped Classroom set up
- Well Trained Faculty
- Get a chance to work on real time projects
- After completion of course , more chances to get employed or to set up your own joint venture model
- Separate Hostel Facility Available for Boys & Girls
Eligibility for Admission:
- Qualification: BCA, B.Sc(Computer science), B.Sc.IT, MCA, M.Sc.IT, B.E – Computer science, B.Tech.
- Percentage: 70% and above
- Year of Pass Out: 2016/2015/2014
- Module -1 Aptitude Skill
- Module – 2 Soft Skills
- Module – 3 Technical course
- Preparation for CompTIA Certificate
- C, Data structure, Java
- Big data course from big data university on self learning basis
- Online instructor led Android training
- Cloud Computing
Financial Assistance for Training:
Taking into consideration of candidates’ financial capacity, Redington Foundation will sponsor the course fee to the maximum extent of two third of the cost being incurred for imparting this training.
- All the above mentioned training will be provided to the computer science graduates from rural areas on residential basis.
- Shortlisted candidates will attend Online Pre-Assessment test. Only those candidates who qualify the test will be called for personal interview.
- On Selection based on the performance , candidates will be trained in either of the three centres.
- SSN College,Chennai
- Avvai Ashram , Sivasailam (Tirunelveli Dt)
Batch Starts Soon !
For more details contact: 7604818282 / 9362995017
How to Apply
- Download the application.
- Scan the filled application form and upload it using below form.