Many of you must have come across a recent corporate buzz word “Corporate Social Responsibility” (CSR) meaning responsibility of a corporate to serve the society. Redington (India) Limited in the past years has contributed and supported many social causes in a small way.These steps that we had taken was a “beginning” and we believe that it is now time to increase our strides and share the benefits of our growth and well-being with all our fellow citizens and bring about a visible difference in the environment in which we live.
Foundation for CSR @ Redington (Redington Foundation), a trust formed by Redington (India) Limited to implement various CSR activities towards the betterment of the society . It endeavors to address the needs in quality education, health care for the underprivileged and poor, rural and tribal belonging to economically challenged families.
- Empower the economically under privileged by providing multiple opportunities and platforms, promoting sustainable holistic development and social upliftment thereby enabling them to emerge as significant contributor in enhancing the growth of Indian society.
- Unleash the talents among less privileged.
- Imparting Skills to the least to bring the best for the society
- Provide moral support and financial assistance to students pertaining to economically weaker sections
- Support and execute programs towards community health
- Support and execute programs for enhancing the environment protection
- Execute proactive measures for the well being of the economically weaker sections of the society.