Under the Skill Development initiative, we are provides training in Supply Chain Management (SCM) to enable the unemployed youth to have wider access to job opportunities in the SCM industry. We have implemented SCM skill training at 6 locations Chennai, Coimbatore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bhiwandi and Tumkur which its cover five states. Through this initiative, we have trained more than 698 unemployed youth and helped them with placements in SCM companies. In general, the logistics industry is dominated by men, but we have trained around 350 girls which is promote gender diversity in this field.
The project impacts the beneficiaries as follows,
- Students were acquired new skills to enhance their knowledge & socio-economic standard of living.
- Increased awareness about their career options on logistics
- Increased self-awareness & skill set of candidates.
- Enhanced an individual’s employability to adapt – changing technologies and market demands.
- Improved the living standard of these students and their families.
- All-round personality development of each student through this program.